If you want to get stronger mentally, here are five things you should quit doing right now:
1. Stop playing the blame game, and take responsibility for the choices you are making. If you don’t like them, it’s no one’s fault but your own.
2. Stop taking things personally. Mentally tough people don’t believe anyone “has it out for them,” or “that the world is against them.”
3. Stop worrying about the future, and stay present to what’s happening now.
4. Stop holding onto the past; it’s gone.
5. Let go of illusions. While we all love to dream, mentally tough people know dreams are not reality.
Read the entire article here: Want To Be Mentally Tough? Stop Doing These Five Things