Many things can make your depression worse, including these six to avoid:
1. Stress: Keeps your already tired mind in a constant “at ready” state, and drains you further.
2. Sleep: Too much is just as bad as not enough; find your sweet spot.
3. Food: Products high in carbs can cause blood sugar problems, which can worsen your mood.
4. Toxic people: You’re already dealing with negative thoughts; you don’t need others adding to them.
5. Media: News can bombard you with horrible events, overwhelming your peace of mind.
6. Anniversary: Negative emotions can be triggered yearly; for example, the anniversary of a loss. Watch the calendar, be prepared.
Read the full article here: 6 Things That Can Worsen Depression World Of Psychology