During a slump, mindfulness brings deep love and trust back into your relationship.
1. Listen – Hear your partner by bringing mindful awareness to the moment you’re sharing together.
2. Just Be – If you often wish your partner would change, be still with your partner now, the way he is.
3. Feel – When you’ve been together for awhile, you start noticing touch a little less. Pay attention to the way your partner feels to you.
4. Be Compassionate – Practice putting yourself in your partner’s shoes. Take a moment to really feel what she’s feeling.
5. Invest – Spend love and energy on your relationship. When you intentionally sow kindness, you’ll likely reap some too.
Read the full article here: 5 Ways Mindfulness Can Put The Spark Back In Your Relationship