You probably know quite a bit about your spouse’s personality and goals. You might not know as much about him when it comes to finances. How can you prevent financial disagreement from taking center stage?
- Set personal budgets. Agree ahead of time on reasonable spending limits for you both.
- Divide your expenses in a way that takes your incomes and schedules into account.
- Speak up. When you’re not comfortable handling money, it can be easy to stay quiet.
- Be open about your existing expenses, like student loans or credit card debt.
- Schedule budget meetings to keep your financial life an open discussion.
Read the full article here: 5 Simple Ways to Limit Financial Conflict in Marriage