It’s easy to hold onto painful memories, and project them onto your life now. If you didn’t feel like your needs were met as a child, a moment of perceived neglect from a partner can send you spiraling back into that pain. The good news is that you can learn to get ahold of your anger. Below are some suggestions:
- Recognize anger as an issue you need to address.
- Find someone you admire for their persistent sense of calm.
- Find constructive ways to release anger.
- Take back your life by forgiving those who hurt you.
- Practice taking things less seriously.
Read the full article here: 5 Ways to Control Anger and Improve Your Life